Body-Solid EXM3000LPS Gym System with Leg Press
Body-Solid's EXM3000LPS is a great multi-function piece that has been produced for years. An established classic with lots of functionality.
- Multi-Press Station: Three stations in one with fully adjustable pads for all size users and full range of motion exercise. Structurally and biomechanically designed for maximum chest, back and shoulder concentration.
- Leg Press/ Calf Press Station: Unique two bar linkage self-aligns the angle of the leg press plate to the user' s body eliminating ankle torsion and ensuring proper biomechanics throughout the full range of motion for all size users. Includes pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction free movement. 2:1 ratio converts the 210 lb. weight stack into 420 Lbs. of resistance. Features adjustable back pad with two position press plate for complete leg and calf development.
- Perfect Pec Station: Dual overhead cams with six increment settings per arm provide variable starting positions and allow fine-tuning for accurate prestretch with optimal biomechanical movement. It's a two function station that ensures maximum development of pectoral and rear deltoid muscles.
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley Station: Ideal for increasing size, strength and endurance of your back, shoulder and triceps muscles. Unique easy-access hold down rollers fit all size users with no need for adjustment.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Create a lean and muscular waist with absolute isolation of your abdominal and oblique muscles. Unique design also allows the highest degree of comfort when doing triceps extension movements.
- Leg Extension/ Leg Curl Station: This cam-driven leg developer will help you work your quads and your hamstrings while developing incredible knee strength in precise biomechanical form.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Dual 210 Lb. Alloy Steel Weight Stacks: Two weight stacks that employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
- DuraFirm™ Pads:Durable, tear-resistant, fully supported DuraFirm"! pads are double stitched and sewn. These high density, top grade pads provide a LIFETIME of support and comfort and will not bottom out or wear out .. . GUARANTEED !
- Weight Stack Shrouds: Two full length, solid steel shrouds entirely encompass each weight stack for enhanced appearance and improved safety.
- Some pictures show the EXM3000LPS with Optional Knee Raise Attachment. This is an optional attachment that is not included with the base package
- Model: EXM3000LPS
- User Capacity: 2
- Dimensions: 83"H x 91"L x 73"W
- Weight Stack: (2) 210 Lbs.
- Chest Press: Multi-Press Station
- High Pulley: yes
- Low Pulley: yes
- Leg Extension: yes
- Leg Curl: yes
- Ab Crunch: yes
- Pec Fly: Perfect Pec
- Leg Press: included
- Dips: optional #VKR30
- DuraFirm Pads: yes
- Weight Stack Shrouds: yes
- Includes: Lat Bar, Low Row Bar, Utility Strap and Workout Poster and Workout DV
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 3 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.