Batca Fusion 3 Personal Home Gym
Introducing the Batca Fusion 3 Home Gym system, the perfect blend of machine and user-defined exercise capability for your personal gym. Designed with adherence to commercial design principles, the Fusion 3 is the most feature-rich and highest quality personal gym available.
With a smart balance of fixed path and free cable exercise stations, the Fusion 3 ensures an unsurpassed workout experience. You'll have access to two multi-hook strap handles, a multi-use short bar, ankle strap, and a two-hook lat bar.
The Fusion 3 is designed with your comfort in mind, featuring contoured pads with lumbar support that are double stitched and handcrafted from the finest materials available. The adjustable seats are gas-assisted and all telescoping pad adjustments use nylon sleeves, making Batca seat adjustments smooth and effortless.
The Fusion 3 also features precision-machined solid steel weight plates with individual bushings that travel on solid, chromed guide rods, ensuring ultra-smooth operation. The pulleys are made of glass-reinforced nylon operating on precision steel ball bearings, while the cables are nylon coated, lubricated, mil. spec. cable with 2000 lb. tensile strength.
This personal gym system also includes a formed and powder-coated steel weight stack guard, ensuring your safety during your workout. The ergonomically molded handgrips provide a comfortable, non-absorbing grip for a secure workout experience.
The Fusion 3 Home Gym system is built to last, with a height of 6'-11" and a weight of 632 lbs. It also includes the option for a leg press and ab crunch attachments. Get the most out of your personal gym with the Batca Fusion 3 Home Gym system.
- Dual Swiveling High Pulleys allow for Iso-Lateral Lat Pull-Downs, Tricep Extensions, Straight and Side Ab Crunches
- Advanced Smart Lock Cable System provides direct cabling to all exercise stations and minimizes cable play and stretch
- Iso-Lateral Multi-Press and Mid Row Arm allows for Chest/Incline/Decline Press and Chest Supported Mid Row
- Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl has 8 starting point adjustments and a patented flip support for full muscle contraction
- Easy entry, obstacle-free seat design with height adjustment provides optimal seat position for all exercises
- Optional Leg Press with Integrated Bench converts leg press seat to a multi-purpose dumbbell/ab crunch bench
- Optional Leg Press/Calf Raise has a walk-through frame design, centered 4-bar linkage, large footplate, and grip handle
- User-defined free cable exercises via independent, rotating functional arms with single touch adjustment and counterbalanced swiveling pulleys
- Exceptionally stable tripod frame design with a compact 4' x 5' 11" footprint (5' 5" x 5' 11" with Leg Press)
- Link/Omega Series: 2” x 4” and 1-1/2” x 3” 11 gauge (.120 wall) structural steel tube with 3/8” and 1/4” thick steel plate
- Fusion/FZ Series: 1-3/4" x 4" flat oval tube with 3/8" and 1/4" thick steel plate
- Mounting plates with rubber feet protect floor and prevent the machine from sliding
- Frame tubes are bent with the use of an inside mandrel or cut and mig welded to ensure maximum structural integrity
- Abrasive blasted and/or chemically treated frames are electrostatically powder coated ensuring maximum adhesion and durability
- Sealed bearings and oil impregnated bronze bushings operate on solid shafts to ensure a smooth movement and tight fit
- Laser cut from 3/8” steel plate and offer starting point adjustment on applicable machines
- Precision machined solid steel weight plates with individual bushings travel on solid, chromed, guide rods to ensure ultra smooth operation
- Heavy rubber suspension bumpers are used to absorb and reduce shock
- 3/16” thick powder coated steel diamond plate to avoid slipping
- Glass reinforced nylon operating on precision steel ball bearings
- Nylon coated, lubricated, mil. spec. cable
- 2000 lb. tensile strength
- Pivoting cable ends with oil-impregnated bronze bushings promote long cable life
- Contoured pads with lumbar support make a comfortable and well supported workout
- Pads are double stitched and handcrafted from the finest materials available
- Adjustable seats are gas assisted
- All telescoping pad adjustments use nylon sleeves to make Batca seat adjustments smooth and effortless
- Formed and powder coated steel weight stack guard is standard
- Ergonomically molded handgrips provide a comfortable, and non-absorbing grip.
For Residential Use:
Batca Fitness Systems warrants all of its products against defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year from date of purchase including paint, chrome, upholstery and grips. Batca Fitness Systems also warrants all cables, belts, bolts, nuts, caps, plugs, bumpers, washers, levelers, decals, gas springs and other hardware for three years after date of purchase; all moving parts, including pulleys, bushings, bearings and pull pins for five years after date of purchase and warrants the frame and all welded parts for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.