Batca AXIS Functional Training Modular System
Axis is a modern collection of modular functional training stations that can be configured in a wide variety of ways to accommodate any space, budget, or exercise need. Choose from four main stations and four auxiliary stations to custom build your perfect gym.
AXIS Main Stations can be set up in Single, Dual, or Tri configurations allowing the perfect amount of personal exercise space.
- Link/Omega Series: 2” x 4” and 1-1/2” x 3” 11 gauge (.120 wall) structural steel tube with 3/8” and 1/4” thick steel plate
- Fusion/FZ Series: 1-3/4" x 4" flat oval tube with 3/8" and 1/4" thick steel plate
- Mounting plates with rubber feet protect floor and prevent the machine from sliding
- Frame tubes are bent with the use of an inside mandrel or cut and mig welded to ensure maximum structural integrity
- Abrasive blasted and/or chemically treated frames are electrostatically powder coated ensuring maximum adhesion and durability
- Sealed bearings and oil impregnated bronze bushings operate on solid shafts to ensure a smooth movement and tight fit
- Laser cut from 3/8” steel plate and offer starting point adjustment on applicable machines
- Precision machined solid steel weight plates with individual bushings travel on solid, chromed, guide rods to ensure ultra smooth operation
- Heavy rubber suspension bumpers are used to absorb and reduce shock
- 3/16” thick powder coated steel diamond plate to avoid slipping
- Glass reinforced nylon operating on precision steel ball bearings
- Nylon coated, lubricated, mil. spec. cable
- 2000 lb. tensile strength
- Pivoting cable ends with oil-impregnated bronze bushings promote long cable life
- Contoured pads with lumbar support make a comfortable and well supported workout
- Pads are double stitched and handcrafted from the finest materials available
- Adjustable seats are gas assisted
- All telescoping pad adjustments use nylon sleeves to make Batca seat adjustments smooth and effortless
- Formed and powder coated steel weight stack guard is standard
- Ergonomically molded handgrips provide a comfortable, and non-absorbing grip.
For Residential Use:
Batca Fitness Systems warrants all of its products against defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year from date of purchase including paint, chrome, upholstery and grips. Batca Fitness Systems also warrants all cables, belts, bolts, nuts, caps, plugs, bumpers, washers, levelers, decals, gas springs and other hardware for three years after date of purchase; all moving parts, including pulleys, bushings, bearings and pull pins for five years after date of purchase and warrants the frame and all welded parts for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
For Commercial Use:
Batca Fitness Systems warrants all of its products against defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship under normal use and service for six months from date of purchase including paint, chrome, upholstery and grips. Batca Fitness Systems also warrants all cables, belts, bolts, nuts, caps, plugs, bumpers, washers, levelers, decals, gas springs and other hardware for one year after date of purchase; all moving parts, including pulleys, bushings, bearings and pull pins for three years after date of purchase and warrants the frame and all welded parts for ten years after date of purchase.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.