Hydrow Interactive Fitness Rower
The Hydrow is a beautiful electro-magnetic resistance rower designed to provide an immersive experience meant to simulate on-the-water rowing. A beautiful 22" full HD touchscreen connects you to live classes and interactive content whenever you're ready to train.
The Hydrow requires a subscription and an internet connection in order to take advantage of their rich live and on-demand class library. Please see below for subscription information.
- Residential Subscription:
- $39/mo, registered after delivery on the Hydrow directly.
- Commercial Subscription:
- $39/mo registered for 3 years, OR
- $59/mo registered for 1 year.
- Commercial subscriptions are pre-paid and allow for multi-user support.
- HYDROW DIMENSIONS
- 86″L x 25″W x 47″H
- STORED DIMENSIONS*
- 25″W x 33″D x 86″H
- *Upright Storage Kit (sold separately) required for vertical storage
- HYDROW WEIGHT
- 145 lbs; 197 lbs boxed
- HEIGHT LIMIT
- Fits up to a 36” inseam
- WEIGHT LIMIT
- Holds up to 375 lbs (170 kg)
- SCREEN RESOLUTION
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- SCREEN SIZE
- Bluetooth 5.0-enabled for heart-rate monitors and audio
- FOOT BED ADJUSTMENT
- Easy adjustment for correct foot placement
- Ergonomic design for low-stress grip
- Bluetooth connection, WiFi (10mbps recommended), Ethernet (optional) Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Ethernet: 100mbps / RJ45
- DRAG MECHANISM
- Dynamic and responsive computer-controlled resistance
- 120-volt standard outlet; 60Hz; Power (Max): 210W, 2A; Power (Avg): 35W (.54A); Power (Idle): 5W (50mA)
- HANDLE STRAP
- High quality polyester webbing for super smooth and quiet operation
- Aluminum and steel frame with flat anthracite polymer body
- MICROPHONE AND CAMERA
- MONITOR ANGLE ADJUSTMENT
- Monitor adjusts 15 degrees for the perfect viewing angle
- MONITOR FOLD
- Monitor folds flat for storage
- MONITOR PIVOT
- Screen pivots 25 degrees left and right for workouts off the machine.
- SCREEN TOUCH TECHNOLOGY
- Ergonomically designed cushion with 10-roller system for extra smooth operation
- Amplifier x2 channel, 3W, 8 ohms, front facing for immersive experience
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.