Cascade Ultra Runner Plus Motorless Treadmill
The Cascade Ultra Runner Plus not only gives you all the exercise benefits of a self powered curved treadmill, it gives you the option to add 6 levels of magnetic resistance to add higher intensity interval training. Walk or run at your own pace then add resistance to burn more calories and add variety to your workout. Upper and lower handlebar positions accommodate all user sizes and facilitate different exercises, including sled conditioning. Premium anti-slip molded rubber slats with sealed bearings create an exceptionally quiet and smooth running surface and reduce friction wear and tear. The ultimate training tool, the Cascade Ultra Runner Plus is fully commercial and built to last.
- Comfortable ergonomic handlebar allows for natural arm and hand positions
- Low position handlebar for HIIT sled workout
- Easy to adjust 6 position intensity lever – from free running pace to maximum sled push workout
- Premium aluminum core anti-slip durable rubber slat with 608zz sealed cartridge bearings for smooth and quiet exercise
- 63” x 19” comfortable curved running surface for effective HIIT workouts
- Rear handle makes it easy to move the Ultra Runner
- Anti-slip leveling foot levelers for excellent stability
- Built-in wireless heart rate monitor
- Integrated wheels for smooth transportation
- Improve power, speed, endurance and agility
- Dual handlebars for high and low pushes
- Length 74" (188 cm)
- Width 34" (86 cm)
- Height 62" (158 cm)
- Weight 335 lbs (152 kg)
- Running Surface 63"x19" lbs (160cm x 48cm)
- Max User Weight 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Shipping Weight 384 lbs (174 kg)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Wearables: 2 Years
- Electronics: 2 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.