Spirit XE395 Elliptical Trainer
The XE395 was designed with 20 levels of electronic incline and 3 foot pedal angle settings to keep your workout challenging and effective. Proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a solid feel, important workout data feedback, and effective programs will help you stick with your exercise routine and achieve your long term fitness goals.
The XE395 is our top of the line traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the XE295 plus a power incline ramp and handlebar remote incline and resistance buttons.
- Console: 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle
- Console Feedback: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Programs: 10: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Grips & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Included)
- Bluetooth: Spirit Fit App
- Resistance: 20 Levels, Power
- Incline: 20 Levels
- Track System: Dual
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, Cushioned
- Drive Train: ECB
- Handlebar Controls: Resistance & Incline
- Power: Plug-in
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs. , Steel
- Stride Length: 20"
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers, Swivel Fan, 3 Adjustable Pedal Angles, 2-Degree Inversion Foot Pedals, Power Incline, Multi-Position Handlebars
- Dimensions: 76 X 29 X 64 in
- Product Weight: 216 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Residential Warranty
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Years