Spirit CU800 Upright Cycle – 2020 Model
On Display to Test in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
Spirit's Light Commercial lineup continues with the CU800, though many customers also choose this model for their home. Sturdy construction and a simple control panel make this bike a great option for either case.
You'll find a smooth ride with 40 levels of resistance and a self-generated power system, along with heart pulse rate handles bars in an upright and comfortable position, and a comfortable padded seat.
The CU800 is also compatible with a TV bracket for mounting any compatible HDTV, allowing you to stream or watch movies and news while you're getting in your cardio (and help you build a stronger habit!)
- Console: White Multi-Window LED Displays (18-character message center, profile matrix, RPM, and level), cooling fan, USB charging port, Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps), C-safe
- Console Feedback: Distance, Speed, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, RPM, Level, Program Profile
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, HIIT, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, Fit Test, Constant Power
- Heart Rate: Contact & Bluetooth Compatible (Chest Strap Not Included)
- Bluetooth: BLUETOOTH (for chest straps and 3rd party apps)
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel: 30 lbs.
- Seat: Dual-Spring Cushioned
- Foot Pedals: Oversized with fast-latching system
- Adjustments: Easy-Ratchet w/ full Fore/Aft Seat
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 49” L x 26” W x 58” H
- Product Weight: 127 lb
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lb
Residential Warranty (USA Warranty):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 10 Years
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Commercial Warranty (USA Non-Dues Paying Facility):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.