Spirit CS800 Stepper – 2020 Model
Special Order Item
May have a longer lead time. Call us for more information.
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
Simple and effective, the stepper is a classic. Spirit's stepper takes things a little differently, instead of using chains or belts, using a rail system like that found on elliptical trainers, but in an arced, stepper motion. A maximum 16" step height gets your heart moving for this high-intensity workout, and a light commercial rating ensures build quality and reliability, for either the home or the small facility.
- Pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- 16 inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- A turbo cooling fan to keep you cool. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished
- Console: white multi-window LED displays (18-character message center, profile matrix, SPM, and level), cooling fan, USB charging port, C-Safe
- Console Feedback: Steps, Vertical Distance, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining Program Profile, SPM, Level
- Heart Rate: Contact and Bluetooth compatible (Chest strap sold separately)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps)
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Power: 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit Recommended
- Flywheel System: 23 lbs.
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 55" L x 32" W x 67" H
- Product Weight: 184 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, HIIT, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom
- Foot Pedals: Oversized and Padded with 2-degree inversion
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brakes: 10 Years
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facility):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brakes: 5 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.