Landice E9 Achieve Elliptical
With a footprint 20% smaller than other ellipticals on the market, the E9 is one of the most economically designed exercise units available. It takes up less space while providing the closest replication to running outside without the impact on the joints and knees.
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 35" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 35" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- iPod pocket with Landice PodGrip™
- iPod, iPhone, iPad or MP3 connectivity
- 100 decibel stereo speaker system
- Choice of four control panels
Club Commercial Warranty
L7/ L10 Club Treadmills, U9/ R9 Bikes and E9 Ellipticals carry a 5 year parts, a 1-year labor limited warranty, and 3-year console warranty. This warranty is valid for all commercial applications including light commercial, rehabilitation, health clubs and “pay-for-membership” facilities.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.