Bodycraft RFT Rack Functional Trainer
The Bodycraft RFT is a masterclass in versatility. It's a combination of RFT's already-great F430 Power Rack with dual stack functional trainer attachment that's similar to the HFT. For the people who want to run both cable-based functional training workouts alongside freeweight- and barbell-based heavy lifting exercises, the RFT is a powerhouse that can combine two common machines into one, giving your gym a boost.
The RFT is perfect for both residential and light commercial gyms, due to its versatility. Personal trainers who have smaller studios should find this versatility to be fantastic for one-on-one training, especially.
Video See this item in action
Overview Stuff you should know
POWER RACK FEATURES
- Pop-pin adjustments: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar
- Indexed Uprights: Laser-etched numbers on the 4 uprights.
- Two-inch spacing: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout
- Chin-Up Bar:inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- High-density Rubber: securely screwed down to the safety hooks and spotters
- Customizable: allows for optional dip handles and a variety of utility benches.
CABLE PULLEY FEATURES
- Dual Independent 150lb Weight Stacks: with a 2:1 ratio. Optional 200lbs available
- Dual Adjustable Functional Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent with 23 positions each
- Dual High Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent
- Dual Low Pulleys:Independent
- Accessories:Long Lat Bar, Row/Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, 2 Single Handles, 2 Chains.
Specifications Learn more about construction, size, and features
- 2" Spacing between each adjustment point
- 34.5" depth between uprights (working space)
- 43" wide between uprights (working space)
- Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevent scratching
- Bar Catches and Safety Spotters Tested to 1200lbs.
- Rugged heavy gauge 2" x 3" steel tubing
- 1/2" hardened steel bolts at all connection points
- Triangular gussets in corners
- Weight Stacks Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Can be upgraded to 200lbs each.
- Dimensions: 65”L x 59"W x83.2"H
Warranty Manufacturer's warranty information
- Frame: Lifetime*
- Parts: Lifetime*
- Light Commercial:
- Frame: 10 years*
- Parts: 2 years*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner only. See manual for details.