Hoist V1 Elite Multi-Gym
Engineered with the user in mind, the V Series provides you with the flexibility to customize your home gym and achieve your personal fitness goals. Sleek and attractive, the compact design requires minimal floor space, allowing you to move efficiently from one exercise to the next!
Some photos show unit with optional leg press and/or cable column attachments.
- Leg station allows the user to perform both leg extension and leg curl exercises from the seated position.
- Designed to follow a predetermined exercise path, the V1 press arm features a range of motion adjustment system that allows you to quickly change the exercise starting position to accommodate individual body size and beginning stretch preference.
- A range-of-motion adjuster provides multiple starting positions for both leg extension and leg curl exercises.
- Self-aligning roller pads adjust automatically to accommodate varying leg lengths.
- Multi-function back pad provides both telescoping and tilting adjustments for enhanced upper body support during chest, shoulder and back exercises.
- 150 lb. Silent Steel® weight stack (upgradable to 200 lbs.): Each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
Product Width: 48.25" (123 cm)
Product Height: 83.50" (212 cm)
Product Length: 80.50" (204 cm)
Machine Weight: 544 lbs. (247 kg)
Integrated Accessory Rack Includes:
- Adjustable Strap Handles (1 Pair)
- Aluminum Curl Bar
- Aluminum Lat Bar
- Fleece Knee Strap
- Fleece Ankle Strap
- Ab Strap
- 14-Link Chain
- V Ride Leg Press
- V-HILO Pulley Gym
- 50 lb Silent Steel weight stack upgrade
Light Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Body/Frame: Lifetime Warranty for the lifetime of the product and applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Structural Moving Parts: 10 Years Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Finish/Paint, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories: 10 Years Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.