Hoist MiSmith Dual Action Smith Machine
The HOIST MiSmith Dual Action Smith is perfect for users of all levels. This gym provides a complete range of functional training exercises designed to obtain maximum results and achieve a strong and versatile body. Now, get ready for the next big innovation in home strength with three new HOIST products from the “Mi Series” of home gyms. The Ultra-lite Lifting System™ reduces the bar weight to 30 lbs. allowing a wider range of exercise options. While this gym is engineered to offer maximum power and efficiency to your workout, its sleek and minimalist design offers a luxurious appeal to any individual looking to take their fitness to the next level.
- Commercial quality components including linear bearings and shafting for frictionless guided motion
- Polyurethane covered rack outs for silent racking and protection of bar
- Non-marring feet to protect flooring
- Compact, walk-through design requires minimal floor space
- Ultra-Lite Lifting System™ that reduces Smith bar weight to a mere 30 lbs.
- Adjustable safety tiers on Smith
- Free HOIST Strength app download which features dozens of exercise tutorials and workout plans for the MiSmith
Product Width: 83.00" (210.82 cm)
Product Height: 82.54" (209.66 cm)
Product Length: 49" (124.46 cm)
Machine Weight: 386 lbs. (175.09 kg)
Light Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Body/Frame: Lifetime Warranty for the lifetime of the product and applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Structural Moving Parts: 10 Years Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Finish/Paint, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories: 10 Years Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.