Spirit XE395 Elliptical Trainer with Incline
The XE395 was designed with 20 levels of electronic incline and 3 foot pedal angle settings to keep your workout challenging and effective. Proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a solid feel, important workout data feedback, and effective programs will help you stick with your exercise routine and achieve your long term fitness goals.
The XE395 is our top of the line traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the XE295 plus a power incline ramp and handlebar remote incline and resistance buttons.
- Console: 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle
- Console Feedback: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Programs: 10: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Grips & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Included)
- Bluetooth: Spirit Fit App
- Resistance: 20 Levels, Power
- Incline: 20 Levels
- Track System: Dual
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, Cushioned
- Drive Train: ECB
- Handlebar Controls: Resistance & Incline
- Power: Plug-in
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs. , Steel
- Stride Length: 20"
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers, Swivel Fan, 3 Adjustable Pedal Angles, 2-Degree Inversion Foot Pedals, Power Incline, Multi-Position Handlebars
- Dimensions: 76 X 29 X 64 in
- Product Weight: 216 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Residential Warranty
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Years
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.