Bodycraft XFT Functional Trainer
Introducing the Bodycraft XFT, the most comprehensive Strength Training System ever created. Designed and engineered by Bodycraft, the XFT is the latest in strength training technology. The patented XFT fuses Barbell Training with a Functional Training Machine all within a compact 61″ X 50″ floor space. The XFT was designed to allow you to safely perform virtually countless exercises all in natural and safe fashion. Whether you’re a performance athlete or just beginning your journey to a happier and healthier lifestyle, the XFT offers you what it takes to meet and exceed your goals. Expand your workout even more by adding the F704 bench and its available attachments.
- Barbell: Rotating Blue Anodized Barbell
- Counter-Weighted Quick-Adjust Carriage W/ Quick-Set Handle
- Dual Locking Barbell Levers: to lockout Fore-Aft Motion
- Dual Front Adjustable Pulleys: Swiveling Functional Pulleys W/32 Height Positions and Laser Cut Position Window
- Laser Etched #’s on Chrome Cable Columns
- Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar: Uses Include, Pull-Ups, Hanging Ab Straps, Bands, Inversion Boots, Etc.
- 150LB Weight Stack (Upgradeable to 200LBS)
- Centerline Bench Alignment
- Assisted Chin-Up Strap
- Double-Up Weight Resistance – 2X Stack Weight
- Lower Loops for Battle Ropes and Exercise Bands
- Accessories: Long Functional Bar, Sports Stick, Triceps Rope, Ankle Strap, Assisted Chin-up Strap, 2 Single Handles, 2 Chains
- Workout Posters: 5 Exercise Posters including Arms, Chest, Core, Back, and Legs.
- Barbell Travel – 20″ Horizontal Travel – 60″ Vertical Travel
- Barbell Positions – 64 W/ 1″ Increments
- Barbell Width- 53″
- Functional Swiveling Pulley Vertical Travel- 61.25″
- Functional Swiveling Pulley Positions- 32 W/ 2″ Increments
- Functional Swiveling Pulley Cable Length – 93″
- Hardened Steel Bolts at All Connection Points
- Industrial Linear Bearings
- Powder Coated Heavy Gauge Steel Tubing
- Dimensions: 61″ L x 50″ W x 83″ H
- Total Weight: 728 lbs (778 lbs with 50lb add-on)
- Residential Lifetime Warranty: Since it is built to last a lifetime, every part of the BODYCRAFT Elite is guaranteed for as long as you own it. We will replace or repair any manufacturer defect. Warranty applies only to the original owner and for in-home use. Does not cover normal wear and tear.
- For Light Commercial use:
- Frame – 10 years
- Parts – 2 years
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.