Body-Solid Endurance R300 Rower
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
Body-Solid is mostly known for their long history in strength equipment, but when they decide to do cardio, they do it right. The R300 is a great chain-driven rowing machine for people looking for an alternative to the much-hyped Concept 2 (Model D).
The R300 is heavier and more substantial than its competitors, but also carries Body-Solid's wonderful warranty. In their review, Garage Gym Lab rated the R300 "...a seriously high-quality rower that is going toe-to-toe with the big boys..."
For people with their heart set on a chain-driven rower, this is a great option. If you're interested in adding rowing to your garage gym but don't care if it's a chain drive or belt drive, then be sure to check out other options like the BodyCraft VR400 and VR200, as well as the Spirit CRW800H20 Water Rower we also carry.
And if you're unfamiliar with the differences, always feel free to come to our showroom and warehouse to test them all out and feel the difference for yourself.
- Provides effective low-impact cardio and total body workout
- Movement works quadriceps, hamstrings, abdominals, obliques, lats, biceps, triceps, hip flexors and more
- User-controlled air resistance wheel responds to your level of intensity
- Self-generating machine eliminates power requirements
- Flywheel design minimizes noise
- Easily separates into multiple pieces for easy storage
- Convenient cell phone holder for entertainment and tracking
- Ergonomic handle and adjustable footrests for safe and comfortable workouts
- Nickel plated chain offers unmatched durability
- Ideal for home, commercial and group workout settings
- Covered under Endurance by Body-Solid’s residential and commercial warranty
Display features Track Time, Stroke, Heart Rate (with wireless Heart Rate Strap), Calories, Paddle Width, Stroke Rate, Distance, Cycle & Watts.
Connect to wireless heart rate Strap. Polar compatible.
Eight Different Exercise Programs ( Quick Start, Distance, Time, Calories, Game, Intervals (20/10. 10/20. 10/10)
Self-Generating to power the Monitor during exercise
Cell phone Holder on the top of Monitor
Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
- Product Weight: 81.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 95.1” L x 24.4” W x 39.8” H
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.