Body-Solid Endurance E5000 Premium Elliptical Trainer
On Display to Test in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
The Body-Solid Endurance E5000 Elliptical is an excellent choice for those who prefer the physiology of a mid-drive elliptical trainer. It's got a compact foot print so it doesn't take over a whole room like other ellipticals do, but also features a new blacked-out design that makes this elliptical feel right at home in residential garage gyms and CrossFit gyms alike.
- 20 levels of resistance
- Patented Center Drive design
- Blend of space efficiency and stability
- Low center of gravity combined with a balanced frame prevents rocking
- Easy step-up height
- Close pedal spacing combined with oversized pedals fits any size user and eliminates hip fatigue
- Includes handles for easy transport
- Commercial rated
- Natural 21" stride
- Self-generated power
- Arched support frame for maximum durability and stability
- Wireless HRC with chest strap
- Contact heart rate
- Programmable, with fi ve HRC programs, seven programs, and two user programs
- 325 pound user capacity
- In Home Warranty: Lifetime on frame, five years on parts, one year labor
- Commercial Warranty: three parts, one year labor
Assembled Weight: 249lb / 112.95kg
- Length: 68.00in / 1,727.20mm
- Width: 31.00in / 787.40mm
- Height: 69.00in/1,752.60mm
- Length: 35.00in / 889.00mm
- Width: 55.00in / 1,397.00mm
- Height: 31.00in / 787.40mm
Gross Weight: 290.40lb / 131.73kg
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.