Body-Solid GCEC-STK Pro-Select Leg Extension & Leg Curl Machine
This most versatile leg machine performs the two most important leg exercises from one comfortable position. The fully adjustable 7 guage steel cam maximizes range of motion capabilities with a biomechanically- correct seat angle for proper isolation of muscle groups.
Strengthen your quadricep muscles with the leg extension exercise by positioning your legs behind the oversized rollers, firmly grip the handles and lift.. (Leg hold down in storage mount)
To work your glutes and hamstring muscles, pull the oversized pop pin and insert the thigh restraint to a comfortable position, sit down and wrap your legs over the 8” foam rollers, then press down to perform seated leg curl exercises.
- Durafirm pads and oversized rollers for a comfortable workout
- 7 position adjustments on back pad and leg hold down to fit all size users
- Easy pull pin design adjusts positioning from leg extension to leg curl exercise
- Rotary range of motion adjustment enables various start positions
- Ideal for home and commercial usage
- Storage for leg hold down piece
- Distance from top of seat pad to bottom of foam roller (leg extension) 16”
- Biomechanically correct seat angle provides proper support and isolation of muscle group
- Dimensions: 54"L x 54"W x 71"H
- Options: 310 weight stack (15lb increments)
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 3 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.