Body-Solid GCBT-STK Pro-Select Biceps & Triceps Machine
This unique cam design features intelligent dual function capabilities for the price of one. The bicep tricep machine features a wide range of adjustability from a 7 position seat adjustment to 28 different starting positions ensuring full range of motion. The bicep curl pivots and rotates to accommodate forearm length while reducing wrist stress. Positioned at a 30 degree angle the arm stabilization pad allows proper joint alignment without elbow pressure on the pad. Pull the large pop pin to lower the lifting arm and grab hold of the rotating v-bar handle for the bicep curl exercise. Now adjust the lifting arm upward and lock it in for a quality tricep pressdown.
- Multi grip handle allows overhand and underhand grip positions
- Ultra thick Durafirm uholstry provides maximum comfort
- 7 position seat adjustment
- 28 hole adjustment for a full range of motion
- arm pad positioned at 30 degree angle for precise biomechanical movement
- Combination 2”x2” and 2”x4” supportive steel for commercial usage
- Adjustable lifting arm cam can be positioned upward for triceps workout
- Standard with 210lb stack – optional 310lb stack upgrade
- Dimensions 52"L x 36"W x 71"H
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 3 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.