Available in 1 to 3 weeks
Due to high demand, this item is experiencing shipping delays.
Secure your spot for earliest possible Store Pickup or Driveway Delivery!
Light Commercial: suitable for multi-family housing, training studios, or heavy home use
Trade-Ins & Upgrades: request a quote for store credit on your older equipment!
Questions? Need a quote for multiple items?
Call us at (727) 573-5500
Combining popular functional training with a traditional arm press and leg station, offering the best of both worlds. With six preset pulleys in three separate training zones (high, mid, and low), the hybrid home gym is fully adjustable, includes a 200 lb. center-drilled steel weight stack, and may be upgraded to include the SXT-LP leg press station. With a small footprint this is a great additional to any home gym or small fitness center as it requires little to no negative space.
- Space efficient forward-facing design
- 6 preset pulleys in three separate training zones
- Adjustable seat height and telescopic seat back pad adjustment
- Combination seated leg extension/ seated leg curl station
- Unique cable ratio for enhanced cable travel
- Unique “Radius” frame design
- 200lbs. center-drilled steel weight stack
- Full length protective steel weight shields
- Weight 670 lbs
- Weight with Leg Press 860 lbs
- Dimensions 81 × 44 × 84 in
- Dimensions with Leg Press 84 × 74 × 84 in
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.