TuffStuff Proformance Plus PPS-233 Prone Leg Curl
Special Order Item
May have a longer lead time. Call us for more information.
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Prone Leg Curl (PPS-233) is full commercial-quality, engineered and manufactured in Chino, California, USA. The low profile prone leg curl machine’s design blends contemporary styling with complete structural stability. The V-bench provides natural support and helps reduce lower back strain during exercise. With side handles and an adjustable foot roll, the Proformance Plus Prone Leg Curl comfortably accommodates different leg lengths. Backed by an extensive warranty, the prone leg curl station is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- V-bench design provides natural support and helps reduce low back strain
- Adjustable foot roll to accommodate different leg lengths
- Side handles offer support and control
- Safety shields full length dual sided with integrated storage
- High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt
- Custom finishes, upholstery, and embroidered wear covers available
- Standard 220 lbs. steel weight stack with patented add-on weight system
- Optional 295 lbs. weight stack available
- Shipped assembled for easier installation and set up
- Full Commercial Warranty
- Length: 71 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Height: 57 inches
- Weight: 475lbs
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
Made in the USA.
Striking design elements, superior biomechanics, and modern aesthetics blend seamlessly to create a line of resistance strength equipment that embodies an "only the best will do" philosophy – and it's made in the USA. TuffStuff ProFormance manufacturing and engineering is done in Los Angeles, California, and each order is made-to-order.
Custom Paint Finishes
Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
Custom Upholstery & Embroidery
Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request. Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please contact us and we can include color options in your quote.
Also available is a Embroidered logo wear cover, in single or multiple colors.
- FRAME MATERIALS: Main frame – 2x4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
- WELDS: All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- PADDING: High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- CABLES & BELTS: Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2”and 5/8” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid stainless steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- PULLEYS: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.
- CAMS: Charcoal Texture powder coat solid aluminum variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine.
- FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” blue zinc plated grade 8 and up. Meets ANSI specifications.
- STABILIZER FEET: Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
- SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Weight pins are solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
TuffStuff Proformance equipment comes with a full commercial warranty, covering:
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.