TuffStuff Proformance Plus Leg Extension
Special Order Item
Expected availability: 6 weeks or more
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Leg Extension (PPS-231) is full commercial-quality, engineered and manufactured in Chino, California, USA. The low profile leg extension machine’s design blends contemporary styling with complete structural stability. Built for all leg sizes, the self-adjusting foot roll and gas assisted back support enable easy adjustments for proper positioning and knee alignment. Crafted from the finest materials, the Proformance Plus Leg Extension is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Gas assist back support for proper positioning
- Pivot arm with pull-pin release for multiple start positions
- Side handles offer support and control
- Self adjusting foot roll to accommodate different leg lengths
- Weight stack safety shields full length and dual-sided
- High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt
- (6) primary frame colors, and (16) different upholstery colors available
- Custom finishes, upholstery, and embroidered wear covers available
- Standard 220 lbs. solid steel weight stack
- Optional 295 lbs. weight stack available
- Shipped assembled for easier installation and set up
|Dimensions||53 × 43 × 57 in|
Main frame – 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel. All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your TuffStuff sales representative.
High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request.
Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please inquire with your sales representative.
CABLES & BELTS: Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.
GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” and 5/8” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
BEARINGS: 1” solid stainless steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
PULLEYS: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.
CAMS: Charcoal Texture powder coat solid aluminum variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine.
FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” blue zinc plated grade 8 and up. Meets ANSI specifications.
CUSTOM STABILIZER FEET: Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Weight pins are solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
WEIGHT STACK: Black painted solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves. Weight upgrade to 295lbs. available, call for availability.
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.