TuffStuff Proformance Plus PPF-800 Deluxe Power Rack
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Deluxe Power Rack (PPF-800) is full commercial-quality, engineered and manufactured at TuffStuff’s headquarters in Chino, CA. The Deluxe Power Rack features a large walk-in area for easy access and maneuverability, and supports bench workouts. With a double-sided design and heavy gauge stainless steel bar hooks on the front and back uprights, users can perform exercises while facing in either direction. Backed by an extensive warranty, the Deluxe Power Rack is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Made in the USA with commercial-grade materials
- Free standing double-sided racking system built for safety and variety
- Dual pull-pin adjustments on the cross-beams bar support (9,000 lbs load strength)
- (10) Built-In Olympic weight plate storage holders
- Large walk-in area for easy access and maneuverability, or bench workouts
- Multi-grip pull-up station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip exercises
- Heavy gauge stainless steel bar hooks on the front and back uprights
- Built-in band pegs top & bottom for various band resisted exercises
- Optional: Custom finish colors available
- Optional: (PPF-ARPR) all rubber 2” platform with inset available
- Full commercial warranty
- Length: 78 inches
- Width: 63 inches
- Height: 95 inches
- Weight: 505lbs
Video See this item in action
Features Learn more about TuffStuff's Proformance Line
Made in the USA.
Striking design elements, superior biomechanics, and modern aesthetics blend seamlessly to create a line of resistance strength equipment that embodies an "only the best will do" philosophy – and it's made in the USA. TuffStuff Proformance manufacturing and engineering is done in Los Angeles, California, and each order is made-to-order.
Custom Paint Finishes
Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
Custom Upholstery & Embroidery
Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request. Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please contact us and we can include color options in your quote.
Also available is a Embroidered logo wear cover, in single or multiple colors.
Construction Extreme attention to detail
- FRAME MATERIALS: Main frame – 2x4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
- WELDS: All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- PADDING: High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- CABLES & BELTS: Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2”and 5/8” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid stainless steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- PULLEYS: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.
- CAMS: Charcoal Texture powder coat solid aluminum variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine.
- FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” blue zinc plated grade 8 and up. Meets ANSI specifications.
- STABILIZER FEET: Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
- SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Weight pins are solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
Warranty Manufacturer's warranty information
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.