TuffStuff Evolution Dumbbell Rack CDR-300
The TuffStuff Evolution 2-Tier Dumbbell / Kettlebell Rack (CDR-300) is essential to keep your free weights safe, orderly and not strewn all over your floor. The universal tray-style design easily converts from angled to flat position to hold most standard dumbbells, hex dumbbells and kettle bells (tray depth 12”). Add a third tray to your dumbbell / kettlebell rack with TuffStuff’s optional CDR-300E (tray depth 16”).
- Universal tray-style weight rack fits most dumbbells and kettlebells
- Tray-style easily converts from angled to flat position
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Optional add-on third tray CDR-300E (Shown in photos)
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Dimensions: L 56 x W 21 x H 40 in
- Optional Add-On: Third-Tier 16" deep tray (CDR-300E) MSRP: $299
- Technical Specifications: 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications. Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray. All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
* See Owner’s Manual for details.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
About TuffStuff Fitness International
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.