TuffStuff CXT-255 Evolution Olympic Plate Tree
The TuffStuff Evolution Olympic Plate Tree (CXT-255) and barbell storage rack will keep your Olympic plates, curl bars, and power bars organized and off the floor. With six weight posts positioned strategically on the vertical plate rack, you can store 45lbs, 35lbs, 25lbs, 10lbs, 5lbs, and 2.5lbs plates with easy access. (*Weight plates and bars not included with Olympic Plate Tree)
- Built-in 2-inch diameter Olympic bar holders
- Six 8-inch weight prongs
- Only weighs 58 lbs / 26.3 kgs
- Home Lifetime Warranty and Light Commercial Warranty
31 × 27 × 47 in
2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications. All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.