TuffStuff CLM-855WS Evolution Lat/Low Row Combo Machine
Known for quality and durability, TuffStuff delivers again with an lat / low row station specially designed to support natural body movements. The Evolution Lat Pulldown and Low Row (CLM-855WS) includes:
- Compact, space-efficient design
- Lat Pulldown station with quality solid steel bar
- Adjustable thigh hold-down roller pads
- Low pulley station with narrow bar
- Adjustable built-in footplate support
- Back support pad for control and stability
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
71 × 46 × 83 in
2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications. All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray.
200 lbs. steel weight stack.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.