TuffStuff CLH-300 Evolution Horizontal Plate Loaded Leg Press / Hack Squat
On Display to Test in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
Instead of choosing between leg press and hack squat exercises, opt for a machine that gives you both. TuffStuff’s Horizontal Plate Loaded Leg Press / Hack Squat (CLH-300) features a unique 2 in 1 design that allows seated leg press and prone hack squat positions with same machine. The direct drive design provides 1:1 resistance loads, and the dual foot plates allow a variety of foot placement options, and targeted muscle isolation.
- 2 in 1 design allows seated leg press and prone hack squat in one machine
- Direct belt linkage weight load for precise resistance
- Commercial grade linear wheels for smooth travel
- Dual foot plates for muscle isolation
- Maximum weight: 800 lbs / 363 kgs
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
Weight 305 lbs
Dimensions 85 × 33 × 55 in
800 lbs / 363 kgs
2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.