TuffStuff CHE-340 Evolution Hyper-Extension Bench
TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes an Adjustable Hyper-Extension Bench (CHE-340) with a multi-purpose design that allows the user to work their mid and lower back, gluteal, hamstring, and abdominal muscles. The Hyper-Extension Bench is adjustable from 48º hyper angle, to full roman-chair workout position. Weighing only 90 lb with built-in wheels, the bench can easily be transported and stored in different locations.
- Adjustable from 48º hyper angle to full roman-chair
- Telescoping foot support adjustment
- Trunk support including cushioned pads and integrated handles
- Handles for reverse hyper exercises
- Built-in wheels for easy roll-away
- Maximum weight: 400 lb/181 kg
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Weight: 90 lbs
- Dimensions: L 56 x W 37 x H 34 in
- Weight Capacity: Tested weight load capacity of 800 lbs (363 kgs)
- Frame: 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.