TuffStuff CFB-305 Evolution Flat Bench
The TuffStuff Evolution Flat Bench (CFB-305) is designed for heavy dumbbell workouts and general bench exercises. Featuring heavyweight construction, the Evolution Flat Bench remains compact and moveable (only 50 lbs.) with built-in wheels for easy roll-away.
- Compact and light weight (only 50 lbs.)
- Built-in wheels for easy roll-away
- Heavyweight construction supports max. weight of 400 lbs.
- Designed for heavy dumbbell workouts and general bench exercises
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Dimensions: 56 × 27 × 18 in
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kgs
- Frame: 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
About TuffStuff Fitness International
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.