TuffStuff CalGym Multi Press
The TuffStuff CalGym Multi Press (CG-9503) is crafted from commercial-grade quality materials. The Multi Press enables quick and easy transitions between flat, incline and shoulder press movements. Built to stand the test of time, the entire CalGym series is a great option for hotel fitness centers, apartment complexes, police and fire department gyms, and other commercial fitness facilities. Key features include:
- Unique multi-purpose bench enables a variety of press exercises
- Smooth roller style seat assembly offers quick and easy transitions
- Multiple grip design provides greater user comfort and variety
- Adjustable press bar with ergonomic handles ensures a custom fit
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack
- Custom finish and upholstery colors available
|Dimensions||73 × 59 × 59 in|
Heavy duty 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frames with a combination of 2” round tubing.
3/16" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO high performance cable.
4-1/2” and 3-1/2” diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers.
High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery (black) secured to 3/4” plywood backing.
Powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (custom color available for additional charge).
200 lbs. steel weight stack. Steel weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover
Sealed 2” roller bearings and 1” diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points.
3/4” precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods.
Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel.
Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines.
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings and guide rods.
1 YEAR: Pull-pin components and rail wheels.
6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
* Not recommended for membership based or dues paying facilities – call your sales representatives for details