TuffStuff CalGym Leg Extension / Curl
Special Order Item
Expected availability: 6 weeks or more
The CalGym Leg Extension / Curl (CG-9514) by TuffStuff is a two-in-one commercial leg machine. Designed to enable seamless transitions between leg extensions and seated leg curls. The CalGym Leg Extension / Curl saves valuable floor space, allowing your facility to be utilized to its full potential. Built to stand the test of time, the entire CalGym series is a great option for hotel fitness centers, apartment complexes, police and fire department gyms, and other commercial fitness facilities. Key features include:
- Dual machine enables leg extensions and leg curls
- Convenient adjustment handles for easy transitions between exercises
- Quick release handle to engage and disengage thigh hold-down support
- Ratchet-style telescoping back pad offers quick and easy positioning
- Counter-balanced pivot arm with self-aligning foot roll
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack
- Custom finish and upholstery colors available
|Dimensions||67 × 45 × 59 in|
Heavy duty 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frames with a combination of 2” round tubing.
3/16" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO high performance cable.
4-1/2” and 3-1/2” diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers.
High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery (black) secured to 3/4” plywood backing.
Powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (custom color available for additional charge).
200 lbs. steel weight stacks. Steel weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover
Sealed 2” roller bearings and 1” diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points.
3/4” precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods.
Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel.
Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines.
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings and guide rods.
1 YEAR: Pull-pin components and rail wheels.
6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
* Not recommended for membership based or dues paying facilities – call your sales representatives for details