TuffStuff CalGym Ab / Back Extension
The CalGym Ab / Back Extension (CG-9510) by TuffStuff is a dual function abdominal and back extension machine with a uniquely compact design. Crafted from commercial-grade components, the CalGym Ab / Back Extension requires very little maintenance. The heavy steel tubing used in the fabrication of each CalGym machine provides safety and stability for the user as well as a strong foundation for the heavy 200 lb. selectorized weight stack. Built to stand the test of time, the entire CalGym series is a great option for hotel fitness centers, apartment complexes, police and fire department gyms, and other commercial fitness facilities. Key Features include:
- Quick-set torso pad easily adjusts for both abdominal and back exercises
- Seat belt enhances user comfort, support and firm hold-down during exercises
- Oversized seat accommodates a wide variety of user sizes
- Upholstered foot rolls help keep user in proper alignment
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack
- Custom finish and upholstery colors available
- Weight – 515 lbs
- Dimensions – 41 × 45 × 59 in
- Weight Stacks – 200 lbs. Steel weight stack. Enclosures include decorative built-in storage compartment cover.
- Frame – Heavy duty 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frames with a combination of 2” round tubing.
- Finish – Powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (custom color available for additional charge).
- Cables – 3/16" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO high performance cable.
- Padding – High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery (black) secured to 3/4” plywood backing.
- Other Specs
- Sealed 2” roller bearings and 1” diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points.
- 1” solid steel axles with 1” bronze oil lite bushings on all secondary pivot points.
- 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers.
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel.
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines.
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Pull-pin components and rail wheels.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Not recommended for membership based or dues paying facilities – call your sales representatives for details
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
About TuffStuff Fitness International
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.