Tuff Stuff AXT-225R Classic Home Gym
This piece by Tuff Stuff is a traditional home gym platform that offers full body machine based movements with an optional leg press station. Other features include adjustable seat height and seat back, leg extension and standing leg curl with low pulley and adjustable foam leg rollers, and a 200 lb. center drilled steel weight stack.
The TuffStuff SXT-LP Leg Press is an optional attachment that adds an absolutely kick-ass leg press to your compact AXT-225R that doubles the weight stack ratio.
- Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- Durable high density pads upholstered in two-tone (Black & Cadet) premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde.
- High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) polished chrome-plated finish.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
- 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with double sealed roller bearings.
- Solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc plated.
- Black painted solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves.
- Weight 550 lbs
- Dimensions 85 × 49 × 84 in
LIFETIME of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser used in a HOME setting only. Applies only to defects from manufacturer only.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.