|Dimensions||56 × 33 × 35 in|
Main frame – 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel. All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request.
Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please inquire with your sales representative.
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Seated Calf (PPL-955) is manufactured with premium 11-gauge steel in Chino, CA. Designed with adjustable knee hold-down pads, the Seated Calf fits users of various leg lengths. The swivel pivot arm easily engages and disengages; and for enhanced comfort, the bench seat moves with pivot arm. Backed by an extensive warranty, the plate-loaded Proformance Plus Seated Calf station is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Made in the USA with commercial-grade materials
- Knee hold-down pads adjust for various leg lengths
- Swivel pivot arm easily engages and disengages
- Bench seat moves with pivot arm for comfort
- 7” weight horn for plated loaded exercises
- Includes non-slip footplates
- Custom color options available
- Full commercial warranty
Olympic weight plates and spring collars not included.
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.