|Dimensions||104 × 65 × 58 in|
Main frame – 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel. All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request.
Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please inquire with your sales representative.
Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus Plate-Loaded Leg Press
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Leg Press (PPL-960) is designed with premium steel in Chino, CA. The oversized convex footplate design ensures correct ankle and knee positioning throughout the full range of motion. While the dual self-aligning 1-1/2” linear bearing system enables smooth repetitions, with dual safety catch and release handles. Backed by an extensive warranty, the plate-loaded Proformance Plus Leg Press is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Oversized convex footplate design assures correct ankle and knee positioning
- Dual safety catch and release handles with multiple starting positions
- Heavy duty back support with multiple angle adjustments
- Custom convex press plate design with calf block and bi-level weight holders (starting weight 95 lbs)
- Dual self-aligning 1-1/2” linear bearing system
- Built-in Olympic weight storage
- 14-1/2”weight horn and 7-1/2” top weight horn
- Custom color options available
- Full commercial warranty
- Shipped assembled for easier installation and set up
Olympic weight plates and clips not included.
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.