|Dimensions||104 × 65 × 58 in|
Main frame – 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel. All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request.
Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please inquire with your sales representative.
Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus Plate-Loaded Hack Squat
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Hack Squat (PPL-965) is designed with premium 11-gauge steel in Chino, CA. The oversized convex footplate design assures correct ankle and knee positioning minimizing stress on joints. While the dual self-aligning 1-1/2” linear bearing system enables smooth repetitions. Backed by an extensive warranty, the plate-loaded Proformance Plus Hack Squat is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Made in the USA with commercial-grade materials
- Oversized convex footplate design assures correct ankle and knee positioning
- Dual safety catch and release handles
- 35º angle of travel with starting weight of 90 lbs.
- Dual self-aligning 1-1/2” linear bearing system
- 1-1/2” precision ground tempered solid steel shafts
- Built-in Olympic weight storage
- 14-1/2”weight horn and 7-1/2” top weight horn
- Custom color options available
- Full commercial warranty
Olympic weight plates and spring collars not included.
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.