Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus Plate-Loaded Chest Press
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Chest Press (PPL-905) is a full commercial-quality plate-loaded seated chest press. Designed and manufactured with premium 11-gauge steel in Chino, California, USA. It allows users to train chest muscles with all the benefits of free weights, but without the need for a spotter. The independent converging press arms provide natural movement (unilateral and bilateral), while the U-Grip handle design maintains neutral wrist position throughout the full range of motion. Backed by an extensive warranty, the Proformance Plus Chest Press is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Made in the USA with commercial-grade materials
- Converging press arms mimic natural articulation of shoulder girdle
- U-Grip handle design swivels to maintain neutral wrist position
- Adjustable seat height accommodates most users
- Includes 9-1/2” weight horn
- Optional: Olympic weight storage prongs (set of 4)
- Custom color options available
- Full commercial warranty
|Dimensions||72 × 47 × 62 in|
Main frame – 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel. All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request. Sixteen standard colors.
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.