|Dimensions||40 × 73 × 90 in|
10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Main frame – 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing.
Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
|Cables & Belts||
Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.
High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request. Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please inquire with your sales representative.
Black painted solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves. Includes two (2) 150 lbs. (200 lbs. optional) steel weight stacks. 1:1/2 ratio – 50% of the resistance. Factory install option to convert the resistance ratio to 1:1/4 – 25% of the resistance.
Option to upgrade both weight stacks to 200lbs. with the (PPMS-255X) MSRP: $4099.
GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” and 5/8” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
BEARINGS: 1” solid stainless steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
PULLEYS: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.
CAMS: Charcoal Texture powder coat solid aluminum variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine.
FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” blue zinc plated grade 8 and up. Meets ANSI specifications.
CUSTOM STABILIZER FEET: Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Weight pins are solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus Compact Cable Crossover
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Compact Cable Crossover (PPMS-255) includes dual independent 15-position pulley columns for unilateral and bilateral exercise. The compact size uses less floor space than traditional cable crossovers. While the swivel cable ends and handles allow natural wrist movements without cable twisting. Backed by an extensive warranty, the Proformance Plus Compact Cable Crossover (PPMS-255) is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Independent 15-position pulley columns for unilateral and bilateral exercises
- Swivel cables allow natural wrist movements without cable twisting
- Multi-grip chin-up bar for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises
- Weight resistance 1 : 1/2 or (50%) at the handle offers extended range of motion
- Includes two (2) 150 lbs. weight stack (optional 200 lbs. available)
- Full length steel protective rear weight enclosures
- EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength
- Factory install option to convert the resistance ratio to 1:1/4 – 25% of the resistance
- Custom color options available
- Full Commercial Warranty
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.