Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus 6-Station Jungle Gym
Special Order Item
Expected availability: 6 weeks or more
The Proformance Plus 6-Station Jungle Gym (PPMS-6000) is a customizable modular system. Great for group training, choose the exercise stations and positioning that best suits your facility. The 6-Station Jungle Gym combines TuffStuff’s cable crossover option with a 4-station jungle gym and includes a welded crossover with built-in multi-grip pull-up station for upper body exercises.
- Made in the USA at TuffStuff’s Headquarters in Chino, California
- Customizable modular system: choose your exercise stations and positioning
- Includes five exercise stations (shown with Lat Pulldown, Low Row, Tricep Pressdown, and (2) Adjustable High/Low Stations, and Pull-Up Station)
- Five 200 lbs. steel weight stacks. (Optional: 300 lbs. steel weight stacks available)
- Solid aluminum pulleys with sealed bearings for smooth, friction-free movement
- Full length protective steel weight shrouds with integrated exercise placards
- Steel plate corner braces reinforce the main frame for maximum structural stability
- Swivel handles provide multi-directional, free and natural movements
- EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength
- Full Commercial Warranty
|Dimensions||138 × 195 × 90 in|
Main frame – 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
|Cables & Belts||
Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.
Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing.
Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request. Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please inquire with your sales representative.
Black painted solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves. Five (5) 200 lbs. steel weight stacks. (Optional: 300 lbs. steel weight stacks available)
GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” and 5/8” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
BEARINGS: 1” solid stainless steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
PULLEYS: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.
CAMS: Charcoal Texture powder coat solid aluminum variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine.
FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” blue zinc plated grade 8 and up. Meets ANSI specifications.
CUSTOM STABILIZER FEET: Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Weight pins are solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.