Tuff Stuff CSM-725WS Evolution Smith Machine/Half Cage Ensemble
The TuffStuff Evolution Smith Machine / Half Cage Ensemble has quickly become one of our favorites. Perfect for the true meathead training at home (a term of endearment) who wants to move heavy weights safely while not skipping the smaller muscle groups with both a compact functional trainer and top-of-the-line smith machine and half cage.
Lift heavy? This is a great choice.
- Self-aligning linear bearing Smith press system
- Adjustable high/low cable station
- Dual cable lat station and fixed low row stations
- Free-weight half rack
- Adjustable safety stoppers enable a full range of motion
- Wide base accommodates benches, wheelchairs and accessories.
- Built-in Olympic bar holders and Olympic plate holders
- Built-in chinning bar
- Weight: 905 lbs
- Dimensions: 79 × 80 × 84 in
- 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
- All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable. Includes TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- Cable Ratio
- The CSM-725ws contains a cable ratio of 1:2. The 1:2 cable ratio provides extended cable travel while enabling 5 lb weight increment adjustments. With extended cable travel, users may perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/2 of the weight selected.
- Other Specs
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
- All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
About TuffStuff Fitness International
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.