Tuff Stuff MFT-2700 Evolution Dual Multi-Functional Trainer
Special Order Item
May have a longer lead time. Call us for more information.
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
The Tuff Stuff MFT-2700 functional trainer provides a versatile and heavy duty piece of equipment for both the fitness facility and killer garage gym setting. The adjustable arms allow it to mimic a traditional cable crossover with a wide stance or a smaller stance to save space when not in use. Designed for residential or light commercial use, the functional trainer enables users to perform nearly unlimited exercises: including sports-specific movements, bodybuilding, functional fitness and rehabilitation exercises.
- Compact functional trainer design with small footprint
- Extreme versatility supports numerous exercises
- 360 degrees rotating swivel pulleys
- Open frame design is accessible for benches, wheelchairs, and stability balls
- Hydraulically supported pivot arms enable seamless and safe vertical adjustments
- 1/4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs. resistance increments
- 96 inches of extended cable travel
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Includes two (2) 200 lbs. weight stacks
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Weight 750 lbs
- Dimensions 63 × 118 × 83 in
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY*
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
*Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.