Tuff Stuff CDP-300 Evolution Dual Adjustable Pulley System
TuffStuff’s Evolution Dual Adjustable Pulley System features a compact and open frame design that fits easily into a corner. This design allows it to work in almost any room size without wasting any space. Easily perform dozens of exercises with two 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulley cable stations, a welded nickel-plated pull-up bar for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grips. Includes two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap.
- Compact, space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- Commercial-grade welded construction
- 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulley cable stations
- Two (2) 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (option to upgrade to 200 lbs)
- Full length steel protective weight stack enclosures
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Weight 700 lbs
- Dimensions 50 × 50 × 83 in
Weight Stacks: Two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
Frame: 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications. All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
Cable Ratio: The CDP-300 features a unique dual cable ratio for extended cable travel and micro 2.5 lb weight adjustments. With a single cable hooked-up, the resistance felt at each handle is approx 1/4 of the weight selected. While dual cables hooked-up provides a 1:2 cable ratio, or approx 1/2 of the weight selected.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. See Owner’s Manual for details.
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.