Tuff Stuff Apollo 7400 4-Station Multi Gym
TuffStuff’s Apollo 7400 4-Station Multi Gym is extremely versatile, the system allows full customization of station positioning and includes (4) modular units and (4) independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks that allow multiple simultaneous users. With a solid 11-gauge steel frame, the combined Apollo 7400 multi gym weighs 1,885 pounds, yet remains incredibly space efficient with a small footprint.
- Includes Multi Press Station
- Includes High/Low Pulley Station
- Includes Leg Extension/Curl Station
- Includes Leg Press Station
- (4) independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks
- Customization of station positioning
- Nine exercise stations featuring over 60 different exercises
- Includes AP-70CP center post
- Space efficient footprint incorporating numerous exercises
- Weight 1885 lbs
- Dimensions 112 × 95 × 84 in
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.