Tuff Stuff Apollo 7300 3-Station Multi Gym
Special Order Item
May have a longer lead time. Call us for more information.
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
TuffStuff’s Apollo 7300 3-Station Multi Gym (AP-7300) is an extremely versatile three-station multi gym system, with three independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks. The 3-stack system allows for full customization of station positioning, ideal for apartment complexes, recreation centers, personal training studios, and home gyms that require the very best. With the AP-71MP used as a base, the second and third station can include two of the three options: Leg Extension/Curl, Leg Press, or High/Low Pulley.
- Modular versatility allows custom station positioning
- Three weight stack configurations and combinations
- Over 50 different exercise options available
- Compact footprint helps to conserve space
- Allows multiple simultaneous users
- Three independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks
- Weight 1415 lbs
- Dimensions 87 × 96 × 84 in
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. See Owner’s Manual for details.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.