Tuff Stuff Apollo 7000 High/Low Pulley Station
Special Order Item
May have a longer lead time. Call us for more information.
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
The TuffStuff Apollo 7000 High Low Pulley Station (AP-71HL) is the perfect compact trainer for nearly any space or room. The multi-purpose station offers virtually unlimited cable exercise potential: perform standing rows, core rotations, lat pull downs, triceps extensions, ab crunches and more. The Apollo series is ideal for outfitting any light commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or home gym. Utilize this item as a standalone or in conjunction with other units in the Apollo Series.
- Space-efficient design to fit any facility size
- Dual handle pulley carriage allows bilateral and unilateral movements
- Virtually unlimited cable exercise potential
- 1/4 resistance ratio provides smooth function
- Counter-balanced roller style pulley carriage offers single hand adjustability
- Solid steel 200 lbs. weight stack with low friction sleeves
- Freedom to use as an individual station, or with two or more Apollo stations
- Rear post required (AP-70RP) if used as a stand alone unit (Included in this price)
- Weight 385 lbs
- Dimensions 40 × 40 × 84 in
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY*
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
*Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.