SportsArt Status N915 Independent Chest Press
This product builds strength in the pectoral and arm muscles. The exercise involves extending the arms in front of the body by pushing against the two levers, which have an independent action. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Independent converging press arms offer ergonomic motion and balanced muscle engagement
- Multi-position hand grips allow users to train muscles from multiple angles with proper hand positioning
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment
- Pre-Rom foot bar assists in starting or stopping movement like a spotter
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
561 lbs / 255 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H)
49.34" x 66.4" x 60.4" / 1253 x 1686 x 1535mm
220 lb / 100 kg
Max User Weight
500 lbs / 227 kg
19.8 lbs / 9 kg
- Full Commercial - no usage limit
- Frame - 10 Years
- Weight Plates & Guide Rods - 5 Years
- Cables, Belts & other parts - 3 Years
- Grips & Covers - 1 Year
- Upholstery - 6 months
- Labor - 1 Year
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.