SportsArt C535U Upright Cycle
SportsArt’s Foundation Series light commercial and residential cardio line continues to set industry standards in both unique design and biomechanic excellence.
- Fore-mid-aft seat adjustment allows for optimal seat positioning
- Unique low profile shroud allows easy access
- Oversized pedals feature quick strap adjustment for easy customization
- Self-generating – no outside power source required.
- CSAFE port
- Headphone jack with built-in volume control (x2)
- USB port (x2) for device charging
- Optional SA Well+™ workout tracking function
- Optional MYE 900MHZ semi-integrated receiver*
- Cardio Advisor™ displays
- Wireless heart rate monitoring if paired with heart rate transmitter
125.4 lbs / 57 kg
45.5 x 22.8 x 56.3 in / 115.5 × 58 × 143 cm
|Max User Weight||
400 lbs / 181.8 kg
Heart rate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Active Zone, Calories, Level, Time, Distance, RPM, METs, Speed, Watts
Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Plateau, Fatburn, YMCA Test, HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Custom HR)
Type: Light Commercial ≤ 4 hrs/day
MyFlex Plus™: Lifetime
Parts: 5 Years
Wear Items: 5 Years
Labor: 3 Years
High Wear Items: 90 days, no labor
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.