SportsArt Status N911 Assisted Chin Dip
Chin-ups work your back muscles, the back of your shoulders and arms. Dips work the pushing muscles in your arms, the front of your shoulders, and offer some chest involvement.
- Adjustable and versatile, multi-function handles for training in any style that works muscle groups from all angles
- Knee pad folds up and out of the way for unassisted training
- Dip bars and straight pull-up bars fold out of the way for greater accessibility
- Non-slip steps for easy access
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
607.2 lbs / 276 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H)
50.6" x 45.3" x 95.3" / 1286 x 1151 x 2420
220 lb / 100 kg
Max User Weight
500 lbs / 227 kg
11 lb / 5 kg
- Full Commercial - no usage limit
- Frame - 10 Years
- Weight Plates & Guide Rods - 5 Years
- Cables, Belts & other parts - 3 Years
- Grips & Covers - 1 Year
- Upholstery - 6 months
- Labor - 1 Year
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.