Spirit XE195 Elliptical Trainer
The XE195 is our entry level elliptical machine. It is just as dependable as our other models, but with a few less programs and features. This model is very appealing to someone that wants a reliable unit without the adjustability and added features.
This unit features a 7.5” bright blue backlit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, electromagnetic resistance, a post workout summary of the accumulated data, and a 2” Q-Factor (space between feet).
- Console: 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle
- Console Feedback: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Programs: 6: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Grips
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Incline: N/A
- Track System: Single
- Foot Pedals: Regular
- Drive Train: ECB
- Handlebar Controls: Resistance
- Power: Plug-in
- Flywheel System: 24 lbs. , Steel
- Stride Length: 20"
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: Swivel Fan, 2-Degree Inversion Foot Pedals
- Dimensions: 70 X 22 X 66 in
- Product Weight: 170 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.