Spirit CVC800 Vertical Climber
The Spirit Fitness CVC800 Vertical Climber combines the natural 12” arched stepping action and narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor) with an effective upper body workout in a compact space saving design. It is a fantastic way to get a heart-healthy, total body workout. With 6 programs, 20 levels of resistance, and multiple hand grip positions, users of all types can customize their workout to their fitness level. Features like the built-in cup holders and phone/tablet holder help make working out more enjoyable while the magnetic resistance provides a smooth, quiet experience. The heavy-duty steel frame and moving parts like the large 23 lb flywheel and concave roller wheel system are protected by durable, easy-to-clean, custom-molded shrouds to ensure the safety and longevity of you and your machine. The CVC800 is fitted with levelers and transportation wheels to make sure your machine is stable, secure, and right where you want it to be.
- Console: 5” x 3” blue backlit LCD, Program selection buttons, Easy-touch control buttons
- Console Feedback: Time, Calories, Vertical Distance, SPM, Pulse, Level, Program Profile, Time Remaining
- Heart Rate: Receiver built in (chest strap sold separately)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Power: AC 100V / 50HZ | AC 240V / 60HZ
- Flywheel System: 22.5 lb
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Unique Features: Multi-position hand grips, Accessory tray, Dual cup holders can store water bottles, phone, and more. Includes 2 transportation wheels and built-in leveler feet.
- Dimensions: 58.7" L x 27.6" W x 84.3" H
- Product Weight: 220.5 lb
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lb
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Strength, HIIT
- Foot Pedals: Oversized (8” wide x 11” long) padded foot pedals with 2” Q-Factor. 2 degrees of foot pedal inversion places users in a more anatomically correct position.
- US Warranty
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 10 Years
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
- US Warranty (Non-Dues Paying)
- Prisons and correctional facilities are excluded from warranty coverage.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.