Hoist Mi5 Functional Trainer
The HOIST® Mi5 Functional Trainer is HOIST’s most compact, space efficient functional trainer to-date. With patented technology, the Mi5 features two cable arms with two planes of movement. A unique three-point cable adjustment system allows for more than 1,000 cable adjustment variations. Both arms can move vertically through 22 different height adjustments. Additionally, each arm can move independently through 7 positions and 160 degrees accommodating users of all heights and size. The Mi5 also features a built-in tablet and accessory holder, water bottle holder and weight lock for suspension exercises.
- Fully enclosed weight stack for safety and quiet weight plate movement
- 200 lb. Silent Steel® weight stack: Each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
- Adjustable Core Stabilizer Pad (sold separately)
- Compact, sleek, single column design
- Counterbalanced carriage system for easy one-handed adjustments
- Two adjustable pulley arms with 7 horizontal angle adjustments ranging from 80 degrees above and 80 degrees below flat horizontal
- 22 pulley adjustment positions at 2 inch increments
- Highest pulley position at 77.5”
- Quick Release one-handed accessory connectors
- Weight stack locks allow cables to be used for body weight exercises (max user weight is 250 lbs. for suspension training)
- Integrated bottle holder and accessory rack offer convenient storage
- Integrated tablet/mobile device holder
- 4:1 Split Weight Cabling™ for increased cable travel (160” with strap handles)
- Footrests to stabilize when performing seated and standing exercises
- Comes with two (2) four Square-Ring Adjustable Strap Handles
- Non-marring feet to protect flooring
Product Width: 52.61" (133.62 cm)
Product Height: 83.49" (212.08 cm)
Product Length: 50.99" (129.53 cm)
Machine Weight: 442 lbs (200.48 kg)
Mi5 Functional Trainer Accessory Kit (sold separately)
- Mi5 Core Stabilizer Pad
- Dual-Attachment Aluminum Long Bar
- Aluminum Curl Bar
- Dual-Attachment Long Strap
- Padded Ankle/Thigh Strap
- Two (2) carabiner adaptors
Light Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Body/Frame: Lifetime Warranty for the lifetime of the product and applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Structural Moving Parts: 10 Years Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Finish/Paint, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories: 10 Years Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.